CLICK ON HEART TO GO TO MY IG PAGE

CLICK ON HEART TO GO TO MY IG PAGE
CLICK ON HEART TO GO TO MY IG PAGE

Friday, February 10, 2017

Dear Friends....

.Bill did great thru the brain biopsy....the doctor is sure it is cancer but will send the biopsy off for more tests and we should know by the middle of the upcoming week. Bill has an opening on the top of his skull about the size of a dime..He also is minus a lot of hair as they shaved him pretty smooth...He is in good spirits...staying the night at the hospital and will come home tomorrow. He needs to heal a bit before starting radiation and chemo...this is a really ugly tumor..the doctor told us that if left untreated, Bill would die in 4 to 5 WEEKS...that just scared the very living water out of us. However, as ALWAYS, Father God was with us, got Bill to the doctor in time to possibly save his life. 

I can't tell you how thankful and grateful we are to all of you. Your prayers are the greatest gift of all.
Thank you from the bottom of my heart.
I love you all...and will keep you in the loop as soon as I know anything else.
bj

Being very tired, I am closing comments for awhile.
I know you will understand.

I will let you know things as I learn them.

Love to all, bj