CLICK ON HEART TO GO TO MY IG PAGE

CLICK ON HEART TO GO TO MY IG PAGE
CLICK ON HEART TO GO TO MY IG PAGE

Monday, July 7, 2014

CUTENESS on the dining table







I am LOVIN' the summer sales going on at places like PIER1.

Lots of color...bright color....stripes...polka dots...solid colors....

LUSCIOUS !

Isn't this little colorful OWL the cutest thing.
He actually is a wooden spoon set holder
but I love him with his little hat of FLOWERS.

PIER1



Cutest cup I've ever had...

I ate ice cream out of it on the 4th
and I swear, the ice cream tasted 4 times better than in a plain ole bowl.

I mean, REALLY...
just look at that cute little cupcake up there on that lime green handle.....
LOVE. IT. !!

...speaking of BOWLS....







  I fell in luv with these adorable and brightly colored ice cream
bowls that work equally as well for cereal...

I can't tell you how much I am enjoying all the bright, summer colors this year...
♥ ♥ ♥
I THINK the scenery out the dining room door has SOMEthing to do with my new
falling-in-love-with bright colors.....

 Anyone in their right mind would LOVE bright colors with THIS in view all the time...
don't you think...??


COMMENTS CLOSED...