CLICK ON HEART TO GO TO MY IG PAGE

CLICK ON HEART TO GO TO MY IG PAGE
CLICK ON HEART TO GO TO MY IG PAGE

Sunday, June 15, 2014

Love to all our daddies....



HAPPIEST 
FATHER'S DAY 
TO ALL THE FATHERS
IN MY LIFE.....






My love to both my dads on this FATHER'S DAY, 2014

I know they are both smiling down at me as I type this tribute to the
best two fathers in the world.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"One night a father overheard his son pray: Dear God, Make me the kind of man my Daddy is.
Later that night, the Father prayed, Dear God, Make me the kind of man my son wants me to be." Anonymous

HAPPY FATHER'S DAY TO MR. SWEET.....
AND TO OUR SON, DAVID...
AND TO OUR SON*IN*LUV, JENT...
AND TO OUR GRANDSON via A GRANDDAUGHTER, CORY
***********
HAPPY FATHER'S DAY TO ALL THE MEN IN YOUR LIFE...
"Any man can be a father. It takes someone special to be a dad." ~Author Unknown
COMMENTS  OFF...
Enjoy the day.

No comments: