CLICK ON HEART TO GO TO MY IG PAGE

CLICK ON HEART TO GO TO MY IG PAGE
CLICK ON HEART TO GO TO MY IG PAGE

Saturday, August 19, 2017

I baked today....


Oatmeal Pecan

Started with a mix...


but added extra Old Fashioned oatmeal...
teaspoon of vanilla
extra water
and chopped, toasted pecans
When Deeds came in and I asked if she'd like a cookie,
she said "OOO, I thought those were Chicken Tenders"
lol...


they DO look like Chicken Tenders but they sure taste better.

 ♥ ♥ ♥
I am having trouble visiting blogs that are leaving me such sweet and heartfelt comments because I end up crying all day long and that's too much sadness...

I will keep my COMMENTS CLOSED until I have a little better hold on my emotions.
Please know I love you all and I am so glad that you come by to visit me. I thank all of you for the tremendous support, prayers and love you've shown my family and I.
It's just going to take me awhile before I can even THINK of him, much less TALK
about him, without such a deep hurt.
xoxoxoxo

No comments: