CLICK ON HEART TO GO TO MY IG PAGE

CLICK ON HEART TO GO TO MY IG PAGE
CLICK ON HEART TO GO TO MY IG PAGE

Monday, June 19, 2017

A couple of Bits and Bobs

 Deeds is our youngest grand girl and I am not near ready for her to get
GROWN....


 ...but....she got her DRIVING PERMIT today (6/19/17)

We've decided she hasn't changed much since her
Kindergarten picture....
Isn't she just the sweetest, cutest girl.
We love her sooo much.
Congratulations, Deeds....xoxox


I want Mr. Sweet to walk with me again on a glacier in Alaska....


I want him to wear his big cowboy hat again...
and his Wrangler jeans and big, ole belt buckle...
and smile a lot...
and feel strong again..

I am thankful he has no pain.
I can handle most of it....but that.
♥ ♥ ♥

His Father's Day was good.


Our son, David, with him and
GUNS UP
for Texas Tech.


...and a grandson, DREW, flew in from Oregon
for a nice Father's Day surprise.

We somehow missed pics with "Granddad" and some of the other
grands but we'll get them soon.


We all stay on our knees a whole lot.

Please continue praying for him.

COMMENTS CLOSED for awhile.