CLICK ON HEART TO GO TO MY IG PAGE

CLICK ON HEART TO GO TO MY IG PAGE
CLICK ON HEART TO GO TO MY IG PAGE

Wednesday, November 23, 2016

Thanksgiving Fun

Even tho I have my CHRISTMAS banner up
I am not rushing THANKSGIVING...
 
I love Thanksgiving....
I guess it's because I have so very much to be thankful for...
Having such a large and beautiful family living close enuf for us all
to be together is one of my biggest blessings...but I do have many.



 I don't use a lot of decorating for Thanksgiving...
I love using wreaths...


 a few pumpkins...



A good friend gave me this beautiful and unusual pumpkin that has
stayed fresh and pretty all month.


 I love decorating this area of the dining room...
and the early morning sun sure makes for good photos.





I think maybe winter sunlight is the best....

it just makes you feel warmer, I think.



I spent time with an old friend a couple years ago and she,
knowing how I love Black and White Checks,
took me to the cutest shop...
at the head of the stairs, I spied this drop-dead-gorgeous lamp
and I've been in love with it ever since.....


 I have it covered totally up in these photos 
but last week, Stacy, Deeds and I went to the cutest shop
and they had metal wreath holders ...
we ea bought one and now I wish I had two more...


my wreath is so large, I added a book to raise it up a bit.


I love you all, bj

COMMENTS CLOSED TO OBSERVE THANKSGIVING DAY...
****************************************
See ya later, Alligator...
after while, Crocodile