CLICK ON HEART TO GO TO MY IG PAGE

CLICK ON HEART TO GO TO MY IG PAGE
CLICK ON HEART TO GO TO MY IG PAGE

Tuesday, August 25, 2015

Waaay too busy.....

and I luv every minute of it.

cre·a·tiv·i·ty
ˌkrēāˈtivədē/
noun
noun: creativity
the use of the imagination or original ideas, especially in the production of an artistic work.

I don't get creative very often...
and when I do....
it takes every single bit of my attention. 

 Working around home.....


 Painting tables....cheap tables.
 

thrifted brass lamps
that I am painting with
LOOKING GLASS SPRAY PAINT

I sure am hoping these lamps will turn out like the above pieces from
PINTEREST.....
just looking  at those lamps sends me into
MERCURY LAMP ENVY.....


The ONLY reason I am
DARING TO DANCE OUTSIDE THE LINE 
and trying this new paint is because....
the two large lamps were only $4 each....
and besides, I can ALways repaint them with another color
 if this painting technique  goes South.

SOOO...
in other words....going to take a work break to get all this done....




  See ya just a little bit later...

Closing Comments so I won't worry about not getting right back to you....

Love to all...... bj

I won't be gone too long and ya'll don't forget me....