bj

bj

Tuesday, August 25, 2015

Waaay too busy.....

and I luv every minute of it.

cre·a·tiv·i·ty
ˌkrēāˈtivədē/
noun
noun: creativity
the use of the imagination or original ideas, especially in the production of an artistic work.

I don't get creative very often...
and when I do....
it takes every single bit of my attention. 

 Working around home.....


 Painting tables....cheap tables.
 

thrifted brass lamps
that I am painting with
LOOKING GLASS SPRAY PAINT

I sure am hoping these lamps will turn out like the above pieces from
PINTEREST.....
just looking  at those lamps sends me into
MERCURY LAMP ENVY.....


The ONLY reason I am
DARING TO DANCE OUTSIDE THE LINE 
and trying this new paint is because....
the two large lamps were only $4 each....
and besides, I can ALways repaint them with another color
 if this painting technique  goes South.

SOOO...
in other words....going to take a work break to get all this done....




  See ya just a little bit later...

Closing Comments so I won't worry about not getting right back to you....

Love to all...... bj

I won't be gone too long and ya'll don't forget me....