CLICK ON HEART TO GO TO MY IG PAGE

CLICK ON HEART TO GO TO MY IG PAGE
CLICK ON HEART TO GO TO MY IG PAGE

Tuesday, December 23, 2014

♥ F.U.D.G.E. ♥


A cloudy, rainy day...the kind I love to the moon and back.
It was sooo nice but it warmed up to the high 60's and the sun came out
and the rain moved on....


The dogs were feisty... running around jumping like little deer...


I saw this Famous Fudge Kit at Walmart last week 
so decided to just make it and see if it was good.

This is an awesome kit...
sugar, marshmallows, choco. chips...even a can of Carnation Evaporated Milk...


...makes 1 1/2 lbs.




This kind of milk...and the can opener always reminds me
of my Aunt Bonnie, during the years after WW2.....
she loved coffee with cream but during those years, cream was hard to come by...
so....she started using Carnation canned milk...
she had an opener almost like the one I have here.

She always made a cup of coffee for Skeet, my cousin, and I
and poured plenty of this milk in our cups....
I thought it was the BEST on the planet...
Now...
I can't stand it unless it's in a recipe. 
Great memory, tho.
 

All you have to add is 2 Tbs. butter
(and I always add Vanilla)
and it turned out REALLY GOOD.

The kit was a little over $4...Walmart
So convenient...so fast...
perfect to make for quick gifts...

(I bought a pretty, tall cup, and filled it with chocolate fudge for a friend's gift)


NEXT to make is Nana Diana's
PEANUT BUTTER FUDGE
2 grands will be here this afternoon to make cookies and candy
and Peanut Butter Fudge is ON THE MENU.

Nana isn't feeling well so pls say a sweet prayer for her to feel better soon.
And us bloggers KNOW how a few comments can brighten our day so
you might go by and wish her well.


COMMENTS off for the holidays.