CLICK ON HEART TO GO TO MY IG PAGE

CLICK ON HEART TO GO TO MY IG PAGE
CLICK ON HEART TO GO TO MY IG PAGE

Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Happy Birthday, Johnny

 Yesterday, June 9th, was his 52nd birthday...
My friend, LaVoice, always teases me about how I LUV that man.


 LV decided I should have baked him a cake and do a post on him.
Here it is, LV.
I've done many posts on him and his remarkable acting.
*

 He was so funny as Tonto and I've seen the movie 3 times already....
and loved every scene HE was in.  LOL
Personally, not only is he DROP DEAD GORGEOUS,
he is my favorite actor. 

At 52, Johnny Depp is 1 year older than our son, DAVID.
Gotta love it.

I've HEARD a lot of personal things about Johnny Depp..
and NO one knows a person's heart.

I'm not here to judge him.....

I'm here to say I LOVE THE MAN...
and it's a lot of fun being teased about a fella that's young enuf to be my son.


COMMENTS CLOSED ON THIS POST.




Don't forget to leave a comment on the giveaway page for a chance at winning a free bag of COFFEE.