CLICK ON HEART TO GO TO MY IG PAGE

CLICK ON HEART TO GO TO MY IG PAGE
CLICK ON HEART TO GO TO MY IG PAGE

Thursday, September 21, 2017

Hello, All...

Things are going along as well as can be expected here at our Summer House.

Our grief is still very raw and we are trying with all our might to work thru
such a heart ache.

I can't seem to get my love for blogging back right now...
I truly think I WILL, however.

I hope you won't forget me while I am trying to learn to breath again.
I love you all and thank you so very much for all the prayers and 
sweet thoughts you've sent us.
Without GOD and your support, along with our strong family and friends,
I truly could not have made it this far.


I do believe something wonderful is going to happen...
it just may take more time....
it is just one of those
 TAKE ONE DAY AT A TIME things.