CLICK ON HEART TO GO TO MY IG PAGE

CLICK ON HEART TO GO TO MY IG PAGE
CLICK ON HEART TO GO TO MY IG PAGE

Tuesday, August 22, 2017

She loved Cinnamon Toast

My mother in  law did love her Cinnamon Toast...


She always made a few extra pieces for an
"Afternoon Delight"
as she called it.

I thought of her this morning when I made my Cinnamon Toast...

She was a coffee drinker and didn't care for tea...
almost every time I visited her, she had a piece of Cinnamon toast for me,
with a nice hot cup of coffee for her and coffee or tea for me.
We shared lots of conversation with that toast and hot drink...
each time brought us a little closer as we learned more and more
about ea other.
Very very good times.






While I love coffee AND tea,
I chose this tea this morning
 and it is so good.

 Liking my drinks sweet, I worry about too much sugar
but I found SKINNY SYRUPS at HomeGoods...
Meyer Lemon and Raspberry...
O HONEY....
so so good and it takes just a small splash in a cup of tea to 
send you over the moon.

I wish I had known about this...
zero calories
zero sugar
when she was alive...
she had diabetes and had to watch her sugar intake...
when she had her cinnamon toast, she drank her coffee black to cut
back on sugar.
She would have LOVED this flavored syrup.


 I love the label on the back of the bottle..
"Add flavor to your favorite beverages without the guilt. 
Life's too short to sacrifice all the fun"


My favorite thrifted mug...



P.S.
Yep...
I did indeed make several slices of Cinnamon toast
so I could enjoy...
an afternoon delight.

Much love to my mother in law...
she has all her children with her now in their Heavenly home.

No comments: