CLICK ON HEART TO GO TO MY IG PAGE

CLICK ON HEART TO GO TO MY IG PAGE
CLICK ON HEART TO GO TO MY IG PAGE

Sunday, June 18, 2017

Happy Father's Day...2017

 This post is a re-run,
using some of my favorite photos.



HAPPIEST 
FATHER'S DAY 
TO ALL THE FATHERS
IN MY LIFE.....
Sadly, the above photo is the ONLY one of my dad and I together.
If your dad is still with you, be SURE to get lots of photos.
 
My mother and dad were divorced when I was very young
and I only spent a little time with him during the summer throughout my young life.
I just didn't realize the importance of photos back then.







My love to both my dads on this FATHER'S DAY, 2017.

I was blessed to have two dads that I loved dearly.


I know they are both smiling down at me as I type this tribute to the
best two fathers in the world.


Father and Son
6/20/2015
They were building a fence...
don't you love their CARPENTER PENCILS in their pockets.
 .....ahhh.....it's the little things.

Bill with his girl, STACY
JENT with one of his girls, DEIDRA RAMSEY aka DEEDS



Grandson via Granddaughter, CORY
with his little cutie boy, PATRICK...
(do they still call those bandanas DOO RAGS.....?
why, yes, I believe they do...)

...

Grandson, BRYAN, with GRAHAM 
HUDSON, their 2nd little man, is due on the 20th.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"One night a father overheard his son pray:
 Dear God, Make me the kind of man my Daddy is.
Later that night, the Father prayed, Dear God, Make me the kind of man my son wants me to be." Anonymous

HAPPY FATHER'S DAY TO MR. SWEET.....
AND TO OUR SON, DAVID...
AND TO OUR SON*IN*LUV, JENT...
AND TO OUR GRANDSON via A GRANDDAUGHTER, CORY
AND TO OUR GRANDSON, BRYAN
***********
HAPPY FATHER'S DAY TO ALL THE MEN IN YOUR LIFE...
"Any man can be a father. It takes someone special to be a dad." ~Author Unknown
COMMENTS CLOSED
Enjoy the day.