CLICK ON HEART TO GO TO MY IG PAGE

CLICK ON HEART TO GO TO MY IG PAGE
CLICK ON HEART TO GO TO MY IG PAGE

Saturday, May 27, 2017

One of the best ways.....

Sometimes, when we go thru unhappy times and think about it all the time,
we need ways to be able to clear our mind so it can REST.

One way, in the good ole summertime, is


CLOUD WATCHING.

My cousin and I used to do this a lot when we were kids....
and it's still a fun and relaxing way to spend an hour.


 ...a little Cloud Ghost...


I read somewhere that this Pooh Bear cloud was actually real...
how fun that would be to see.


I have to look really hard to find something that I can name...
and most of the time, it has already changed shapes
 by the time I get my camera focused...

I think this one might look like a flying dragon......


I know I thought I saw something in this cloud  but now,
for the life of me,
I don't see anything
(maybe a long-necked turtle..??)


another NO IDEA WHAT I SAW AND CIRCLED....??



...nothing here, either...
just beauty


Now, as a lady "of a certain age"
I have given up lying on a blanket in the yard to cloud watch...
I just stretch out on my swing and let my mind wander for a little while.

The hairdo here is courtesy of the strong wind that day....


...it blew this little bird egg out of a near by tree....
always sad to find one of these.

xoxo, bj