CLICK ON HEART TO GO TO MY IG PAGE

CLICK ON HEART TO GO TO MY IG PAGE
CLICK ON HEART TO GO TO MY IG PAGE

Saturday, February 25, 2017

I remember when we had STRAWBERRIES only in summertime.....

Now, tho...
I love that we can get them in the dead of winter....
'cause I do love me some STRAWBERRIES ♥ ♥

Poetry and music are very good friends. Like mommies and daddies and strawberries and cream - they go together.
Read more at: https://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/keywords/strawberries.html
Poetry and music are very good friends. Like mommies and daddies and strawberries and cream - they go together.
Read more at: https://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/keywords/strawberries.html
"Strawberry Fields is anywhere you want to go."



 "Once it's jam, it can't be strawberries anymore." 
 ...some of the prettiest pink silk flowers I've ever seen...
and my all-time favorite magazine....
HOME COMPANION
♥♥  ♥♥
 both perfect to go along with my special breakfast.
"Anyone who imagines that all fruits ripen at the same time
as the strawberries
knows nothing about grapes."

 ..the .cover on this HOME COMPANION magazine..
I would love love love those colored chairs...so full of charm....
and my favorite color combo....
 "My mom wouldn't let me sing 'Strawberry Wine' because it had 'wine' in it."

In other news:

 Mr. Sweet is getting around really good with his walker.
Not very fast....
but steady and strong.

I moved the dining table that normally sits in the middle of the room
much closer to the island.
Now,
he can get to the fridge, take out what he wants, put it on the island...
then he moves it to the table
and uses very few steps.
To encourage him to do everything he can for himself..
nothing dangerous...nothing where he stands a chance of falling....
but he NEEDS the independence and it's good for the soul to be able
to do a few things for yourself when you are "under the weather" somewhat.

Appointments are being made to start his treatments
and we are all anxious for this to happen...
the quicker they get started,
the quicker he will begin to feel stronger again.

Love, bj
COMMENTS CLOSED
AWHILE LONGER.....