CLICK ON HEART TO GO TO MY IG PAGE

CLICK ON HEART TO GO TO MY IG PAGE
CLICK ON HEART TO GO TO MY IG PAGE

Wednesday, December 24, 2014

SNOW DAY...?

No snow out here in West Texas as yet...


...really, sprinkles more than rain.

but, if we DO have snow...


"here are just a few ways to enjoy it...."

these photos are off my Susan Branch calendar..





Some of you may remember that I made PLACE MATS with my olden pages of
this delightful calendar....



I just trimmed the 12 pages,
took them to an office supply store and......


 they laminated them  for me for a very small fee.

I used them the first time for my Bunco party in November.


They were a big hit....

cute....
easy to clean....

a win, win situation. :>)

If we DO have a snow day soon, 
I'm sure I will be BAKING......and NAPPING...:>)



COMMENTS off for the holidays...