CLICK ON HEART TO GO TO MY IG PAGE

CLICK ON HEART TO GO TO MY IG PAGE
CLICK ON HEART TO GO TO MY IG PAGE

Monday, December 22, 2014

Coffee and a Cookbook

Hello, all...
are you as busy as a bee ???
Meee, too.

I DID, however, have a few quite moments this morning.


I spent  some time searching thru this adorable
GOOSEBERRY PATCH cookbook.
I just LOVE it...I read it like a novel.


...did you notice her awesomely PEPPERMINT stripped SHOES..??

She hangs out with me in the kitchen all thru the holidays...

and ALways has a smile on her face.....just my kind of woman.
(and, yep....those ARE canned biscuits...love 'em)

...lost count of how many Christmas cups of coffee I had while drooling over this
good cookbook.


OOO....
and wanted to share with your these adorable 
CHRISTMAS PLACE MATS...
they are so bright and cheery and Christmasy.

Brand new with tags....
25 cents each for 6....
♪♪ goodwill....♪  


 Easy as can be...
delicious as only eggs with bacon and cheese can be....
I used half a lb of bacon (microwave bacon is so AWESOME to have on hand)
4 eggs and 1/2 block of cream cheese..
lots of black pepper

 Scrumptious with biscuits (even these canned ones) with your favorite jelly..
I am waaay into HOT PEPPER JELLY right now.

Thanks for coming by...


COMMENTS OFF for the holidays....